We’re accepting pre-order service at our online store for anyone who want to reserve our newest article. We developed this pre-order process because we believe this is the most efficient and fair method in offering our limited boots to everyone on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Available size for Pre-Order & Ready To Wear is from EU40-EU45, please contact us at email@example.com if you need another size.
- If you’re not sure with your shoe size on our available shoelast, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fitting session appointment.
- Deposit is required for all pre-orders, the deposit can be placed through the online store. You have to notice that the deposit can’t be refund.
- Once the production is done and ready to shipped, you will notified by email that your shoes is finished, at which time you should make a final payment.
- Final payment must be received within 1 month of notification. If we’re not received your final payment after one month you received notification from us, it’ll cancelling your order and deposit forfeiture.
- If your size suddenly disappears while you’re in the process of checking out, please contact us at email@example.com . If the upper production is still on the making, we may be able to add the size for you.
- If the product page says “sold out,” the order is truly sold out, and we cannot add any pairs except through Made To Order Service which is cost more than our Pre-Order / Ready To Wear Service.
- Please note, that pre-order is totally different thing than Made To Order (MTO). We cannot accept color / details / material changing. However, if you want to do minor changing on one of our pre-order article, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For information about returns, see our Delivery & Return Policy.