During the service time, besides wearing boots, US officer often used shoes or low quarter shoes with the uniform.
Using blucher design, these Officer Shoes also offered our long lasting handwelted-goodyear construction just like the combat boots. Single leather sole is offered to make this boots more comfortable than combat boots, and 6 blind eyelets for the signature of this design.
Then we’re using our newest leather in this article, aniline dyed vegetable tanned calf leather. This leather has a supple characteristic, and able to develop nice patina overtime
Originally coming with dark edge-trim, we’d keep it naturally to give the opportunity for those who looking for smart weekend shoes
- Color : Cordovan Color
- Last : Mark
- Sizing : True to size
- Upper : 5.25 – 6 Oz Vegetable Tanned leather
- Lining : Tan 3 Oz Lambskin Full Lining
- Sockliner : Tan 3 Oz Lambskin
- Hardware : Hidden Eyelets
- Construction : 270º Hand-welted Goodyear Flat welt
- Edge Trim : Natural
- OutSole : Single Leather Sole
- Heel : Sagara Cork Filled Nitrile Compound Heels
- Feature : Gusseted tongue (to keep water and debris out of the boot), Arch Support Footbed, Certificate of Authenticity, Warranty Card (valid for one year), Extra laces, Dust bag