We’re really glad to announce newest creation from our latest ready-to-wear collection : Sagara Regent Boot
Sagara Regent is our interpretation of ‘Elegant Country Boots’, designed to give you rugged yet elegant accent in your style.
Built with our signature ‘Mark’ Last, these boots are featured with our signature Vegetable Tanned Aniline Leather in oxblood colorway. This one is a little bit thicker than our Butter Calf Leather that applied in the first issue of Regent Boot.
Our aniline leather in manually dyed by hand with soluble dyes without covering the surface with a topcoat paint or insoluble pigments. This method resulting leather that retains the hide’s natural surface with grains (visible pores, scars, etc.). Only high quality leathers result suitable for aniline finish, makes aniline leather is one of most precious finishing in leather manufacturing.
Another details that matter is our newest Nitrile Sole that applied in this article. As a vintage militaria fan, we’re applying ‘naval’ and ‘air force’ symbols in our newest sole design. Made from best compound rubber that has excellent traction, durability, and oil-resistant durability with vintage rubber heels aesthetic.
With high quality materials and resoleable construction, an proper care would make this boots last for a long time and develop into really great patina.
- Color : Oxblood Vegtanned
- Last : Mark
- Sizing : True to size
- Upper : 3.5-4.0 Oz Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Lining : Tan 2.5 – 3 Oz Lambskin Full Lining
- Sockliner : Tan 2.5 – 3 Oz Lambskin
- Hardware : Copper Eyelets & Speed Hook
- Construction : 270º Norwegian Storm Welted
- Edge Trim : Antique Brown
- OutSole : Sagara Rubber Sole, Single Leather Midsole
- Heel : Sagara Nitrile Heel Compound
- Feature : Arch Support Footbed, Certificate of Authenticity, Warranty Card (valid for one year), Extra laces, Dust bag