We’re really proud to introduce our newest article : Sagara Regent Boots.
Sagara Regent is our intepretation of ‘Elegant Country Boots’, designed to give you rugged yet elegant accent in your style.
Built with our signature ‘Mark’ Last, these boots are featured with our newest leather “Butter Calf in antique oak” in brown colorway. This leather is our newest leather that has soft characteristics and a little bit thinner from our usual upper material.
Another details that matters are cowhide materials for lining section. These material is thicker than our usual lining material to countervail the upper material that a little bit thinner.
Spit shine accent in the toe box and backstay part give you elegant looks, whilst norwegian welt construction give you ‘more waterproof’ advantage and rugged accent.
We’re also using copper hardware for eyelets and speedhook rather than brass to give a modest looks.
With high quality materials and resoleable tradition construction, an proper care would make this boots last for a long time and develop into a really great patina.
- Color : Dark Brown
- Last : Mark
- Sizing : True to size
- Upper : 1.4 – 1.6 mm Antique Oak Butter Calf Leather
- Lining : 1.2 – 1.4 mm Black Full Grain Cowhide Leather
- Sockliner : 1.2 – 1.4 mm Black Full Grain Cowhide Leather
- Hardware : Copper Eyelets & Speed Hook
- Construction : 270º Norwegian Storm Welted
- Edge Trim : Antique Brown
- OutSole : Channeled Micro Rubber Sole, Single Midsole
- Heel : Sagara Nitrile Heel Compound
- Feature : Arch Support Footbed, Certificate of Authenticity, Warranty Card (valid for one year), Extra laces, Dust bag