The second issue of Handgrade Collection comes to ‘modified’ version of our shortwing article, Sagara Savoy. Instead of wingtip detail, we’re using captoe and brogue detail in the toe box. Dressed with European sourced Shell Cordovan Leather in Dark Plum Colorway.
We’re using Kawthar Last for every Handgrade Collection in these issue. Known with its narrow waist and heel to provide a proper fit around your heel and foot waist. Yet plenty room in the toe box area for first class pleasure in your thumbs.
Remarkable shoe needs exceptional specification and details :
To achieve slimmer trim profile around waist and heel we’re using 180º Flat Welt Construction secured by bamboo peg, best material from wood family that has a very good structure and never will be rusted.
We’re using saddle stitch method that is reputable for its superiority rather than machine lock stitch method. Another exceptional details provided in this collection is 6-7 stitch per inch for sole stitching standard to achieve clean and dressy looks.
Last but not least we’re applying Beveled Waist details, a well known details among bespoke shoe. This technique is rare to find on ready-to-wear shoe because of its difficulty and time-consuming process.
- Color : Dark Plum Shell Cordovan
- Last : Kawthar
- Sizing : True to size (E Fitting)
- Upper : 1.4 – 1.6 Oz Shell Cordovan Leather
- Lining : Tan 2.5 – 3 Oz Lambskin Full Lining
- Sockliner : Tan 2.5 – 3 Oz Lambskin
- Hardware : Blind Eyelets
- Construction : 180º Handwelted Flat Welt
- Edge Trim : Solid Brown
- OutSole : Single Leather Sole
- Heel : Sagara Nitrile Heel Compound
- Feature : Certificate of Authenticity, Warranty Card (valid for one year), Extra laces, Dust bag